December 31, 2013

Small Serving is Moving!

Goal #12 on My Lucky '13 list was to 
Increase the success of Small Servings. I started my blog in March off 2011 to share my life and my talents. I write about cooking, dining out, products I like, and some of the creative work I do. I have been given some great opportunities in 2012 to promote my blog and what I do as the owner/creator of Small Servings.
With a new year comes a new opportunity! 

I am excited to announce I have a new webpage. At the end of 2013, I learned how to create websites and took the time to work on one for Small Serving. In addition to my own site, I have my first customer, Perez Custom Designs, to build a site for.  Please take a moment to visit my site, which will include a blog. 

You can still follow me on Twitter at @SmallServing or on Facebook at Small Serving 



No comments:

Post a Comment