May 6, 2011

Westin Hotel KC

We arrived late last night. Nick at the front desk greeted us and quickly got us checked in. I worked with Kellie Christopher, Group Coodinator, prior to our arrival to see what could be done to make our trip more special. We went from a standard room to room on the 18th floor; this floor is home to the State and Presidential Suites. The room is beautiful and has a view if the Liberty Memorial.

My mom and sister were shocked to see 3 wine glasses and the cheese and fruit tray Kellie had waiting for us.

Our beds are comfortable with lots of fluffy pillows (which I love) and a down comforter. Even though I had to share a bed with my sister I was comfortable and slept wonderful.

I see the sun is shinning bright today, something the Minnesota weather hasn't seen much of lately.

Our breakfast arrived via room service. The fresh fruit was a great compliment to the large slices of whole wheat toast and yogurt.

We were excited to see we are right across the street from Union Station. We cannot wait to put our hats on and walk over for tea and the exhibit.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment