December 1, 2011

Add Some Sparkle with Derek (TheLavishKing) Ivy

I am currently working with Derek (TheLavishKing) Ivy in Kansas City, MO to add sparkle to my Minnesota Wild hat by adding Swarovski Crystals.
Hat Before


Not a hat wearer? Derek also adds Swarovski Crystals to shirts, pumps, t-shirts, blazers, letterman jackets, etc.. Each piece is custom made so no two items are identical.  Derek works with you to ensure your item is exactly how you want it; price of items are determined by how many crystals are used.

I have posted a link to Derek's YouTube videos on the side of my blog.  You can also find him on Facebook by clicking this link THELAVISHKING. Don't forget to let him know you found him on my blog!  You can also contact me for his email or phone number to place your order.


Stay tuned to see how my hat turns out. 

Here are some more examples of Derek (TheLavishKing) Ivy work. 
Kansas City Royals Before


Kansas City Royals After



No comments:

Post a Comment