I automatically doubled the recipe
* 1/2 cup self rising flour
* 1/4 teaspoon salt
* 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, at room temperature
* 1/3 cup sugar
* 1 large egg
* 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla
* 1 1/2 cups sweetened shredded coconut
* 1/2 cup oatmeal
1. Preheat the oven to 375°. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
Using an electric mixer, beat the butter and sugar at
medium-high speed until creamy, about 2 minutes. Beat in the egg and
vanilla. Beat in the flour on low speed. Stir in the coconut and oatmeal
Place rounded teaspoons of dough about an inch apart on the
prepared cookie sheet. Bake until the edges are golden, 12-15 minutes.
Let cool on a rack.